Kizukuri Station is a railway station on the JR East Gono Line located in the city of Tsugaru, Aomori Prefecture Japan. It is 119.5 rail kilometers from the southern terminus of the Gono Line at Higashi-Noshiro Station.
Kizukuri Station was opened on October 21, 1924 as a station on the Mutsu Railway in former Kizukuri Town, and became a station on the Japanese Government Railways (JGR) when the Mutsu Railway was nationalized on June 1, 1927. With the privatization of the Japanese National Railways (successor of JGR) on April 1, 1987, it came under the operational control of JR East. The current station building, decorated with a huge shakokidogu statue on its facade, was completed in 1992.
Shakokidogu on sale
青森県 木造町 亀ヶ岡遺跡出土伝 亀ヶ岡式 遮光器 土偶